Friday, September 12, 2008
Spectacular African Sunsets!
Carrying the last container of water of the day.....
Sunset over the Indian Ocean from the town of Lamu, Kenya.
Pot-of-gold in Lake Victoria as seen from Kisumu, Kenya.
Sun beginning to set after a rain in the highlands near Mt. Kenya.
Blinding sand storms create a sunset type lighting in Mauritania.
The Niger River, from Bamako ....at sunset during the heavy sand storm, harmatan season in Mali.
- Laugh and the world laughs with you!
- Spectacular African Sunsets!
- Ya gotta have .... friends!
- Pre-Historic Gigantic Elephant Tusks?
- Fierce "Blue Men" of Mali - Les Tuaregs!
- Minnesota to Burkina Faso
- The young feminine eyes of Africa
- Ancient Baobab Tree in Mali
- Love of Dromedaries (Camels)
- Peace Corps Volunteer "Babemba" in Sikasso
- ▼ September (10)