Dateline: Mombasa, Kenya .... 1985 ... or so...
Leslie stands near the enormous, gigantic, incredibly mammoth sized white elephant tusk that form a vehicle archway along a main road leading into Kenya's port of Mombasa.
And to think..... these huge elephants once roamed the savanna of Kenya! What fear the Swahili people must have felt when these prehistoric type mammals rumbled through their villages!
- Laugh and the world laughs with you!
- Spectacular African Sunsets!
- Ya gotta have .... friends!
- Pre-Historic Gigantic Elephant Tusks?
- Fierce "Blue Men" of Mali - Les Tuaregs!
- Minnesota to Burkina Faso
- The young feminine eyes of Africa
- Ancient Baobab Tree in Mali
- Love of Dromedaries (Camels)
- Peace Corps Volunteer "Babemba" in Sikasso
- ▼ September (10)